Facing special challenges such as depression, anxiety, loss of a job, death of a loved one, or marriage or family problems can sometimes make you feel helpless and alone. When not resolved, these life circumstances can affect the quality of your life, as well as the lives of your loved ones.
Our services are designed to give you and your family hope by empowering you to manage your health and well-being. We appreciate your specific and individual needs. Therefore, our programs provide specialized treatment for multiple issues in an environment of respect, dignity, and compassion.
Our experienced and dedicated team of psychiatrists and licensed psychotherapists has experience treating children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
We offer specialized treatment for:
• Alcohol and Drug Dependence (for Adults & Adolescents)
• Anxiety and Panic Disorders
• Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Behavioral Issues in Children and Adolescents
• Christian Counseling
• Coping with Physical Illness
• Depression & Other Mood Disorders
• Emotional and Cognitive Issues Affecting Older Adults
• Loss and Unresolved Grief Issues
• Marriage and Family Problems
• Parenting Issues
Comprehensive Counseling is covered by most insurance plans.